Ready to start up your idea? It’s so freaking easy it do, it should be criminal. If you have an idea that will start the next big wave in Columbia just do the following:
- Submit a summary of your idea (about 250 words or so).
- Tell us how your idea will start something new, exciting, innovative, or just plain awesome.
- Record a 2 minute video explaining your idea and submit a link at www.engenuitysc.com/ignite.
- If selected as a semi-finalist, you’ll present to a panel of judges.
- If you make the cut, you’ll be invited as a finalist to present live at the conference. Bring your entourage. Wild cheering encouraged.
If you make it to our finals, know that Ignite! regularly brings in the community’s top decision-makers, from the mayor of Columbia and the president of USC down to CEO’s and top entrepreneurs.
By becoming a finalist, you are guaranteed to get your idea in front of 500 of the most influential and passionate people in our community…who knows who you might fire up to get involved? Don’t believe us? We have the video to prove who we brought in (President Pastides of USC and Mayor Benjamin of the City of Columbia to start with).
If you’ve read this far, then consider yourself primed and ready. Get that camcorder, webcam, flipcam, iPhone, iPad 2 (Do you really need $4000 if you have one of those?), and make it happen, cap’n. We want to you to prove Columbia has the talent, innovation, and ideas to build up the next wave in Columbia.