The Affordable Care Act (ACA) launched a new era in the American health care system by increasing access to health insurance coverage, expanding federal private health insurance market requirements and requiring the creation of health insurance exchanges to provide individuals and small employers with access to insurance among other things.
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce will host a one day seminar on Oct. 29 at the Embassy Suites Hotel.
Seminar Highlights Include:
- ACA – How did we get here?
- Legislative and Case Law Update
- Individual Mandate: What do I do now?
- The Healthcare Marketplace: Open for Business
- Employer Mandate: What do I do now?
- The Changing Face of Health Care Delivery and Options for Business Marketplace
- Enforcement Issues
For more information or to register, click here.