If you have a knack for writing, then we want to hear from you!
Do you have expertise level knowledge about your field of work? Motivating stories of triumph and persistence to have a successful business? Do you have informative lessons you learned from not only the success of your business, but from unsuccessful attempts as well?
We want you to be able to contribute your knowledge in a forum that will promote your expertise and help others continue to grow. So, start writing!
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful to our readers is good content for a guest post. It can be related to small business procurement, advocacy, technology, finance, etc. The topic can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have between 500 and 1000 words.
- Unique and Exclusive Content – article has to be uniquely written for this blog and not published elsewhere and can’t be published anywhere else after approval. Failure to follow this simple rule will get your article deleted from database.
- Up to 3 Links Per Article – you have 3 links with SEO anchor tags from your article and it could be from the body of article and Author Byline. You choose where to place the link, as long as you follow the rule.
- No Product Reviews Or Blatant Promotion – self or affiliate promotions will not be accepted whether it’s your product or someone else’s. You can include a link to a website where you do product promotions but not linked directly as content.
- Common Sense Rule – if your article fits the conversation topic of this blog, it will be approved. We moderate every post and make comments. We will not tolerate spam or abuse of any type but welcome solid contributions!
- Author Byline – you may include your image, real name, and business name. We recommend that at least one of the links from your byline lead to a page where readers can learn more about you.
- Publishing of the blog post will be done based on number of submitted guest posts. After your post is approved – it can be several days before it is actually published.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment. Please attach any images you wish to be included.
Within 48 hours we will reply stating if we will accept the guest post or not. If your post is rejected for any reason, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.
Thank you in advance for your participation.